Arv, as we like to call him, is quite the intelligent buum (not a typo).
He knows way too many words and twice as many useless facts.
And quite a number of useful ones as well.
His favourite words happen to be 5 or more syllables apiece, such as "prestidigitation", "existentialism", and "adrenocorticotropic".
(It's a real word...look it up.)
Little could you tell from this picture is that he is big into black.
Not only does he have black hair, but he has black clothes, a black trenchcoat (that has seen a lot of battle damage), a black watchband, black hairband, black disposition...er...
It seems to be where most of his inspiration comes from.
The man has definite literary talent flowing through his veins.
It is clear from the stories he is penning that he will be a damn good writer in the days to come.
- Roleplaying Experience
- Basic and Expert D&D, Advanced D&D (original and 2nd edition), DarkSun, and Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition
- Call of Cthulhu (2nd edition)
- Shadowrun (2nd and 3rd editions)
- Star Wars (2nd and 3rd editions)
- Palladium, Rifts, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Heroes, Robotech
- Vampire: The Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Mage: The Ascension
- Aberrant, and Aeon Trinity.
- Silent Death
- Aliens: Alien League (White-Wolf hybrid)
- Birth Stats
- Pet Peeves
- his own absent-mindedness
- people who claim to speak both english and french but in reality speak neither
- blatantly stupid tv shows and movies that get put on the screen due to flashiness factor (breast size, cleavage, lots of people fighting, big special effects, etc.)
- Current Residence
- Favourite TV Shows
- Law & Order (and all spin-offs), Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: The Next Generation, any hockey match involving the Ottawa Senators
- Favourite Movies
- Aliens, The Crow, Terminator 2, Black Hawk Down, Lord of the Rings (Fellowship), Star Wars (all of em)
- Favourite Quote
- "Why are things up there called asteroids and things down here called hemmorhoids?"
- Favourite Activities
- Badminton, volleyball, floor hockey, pool, videogaming (PC, Playstation 1 & 2), surfing the 'net, and reading & writing.